GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thing is in perfect condition, one year old and has been worn 1 time. I'm selling my bike and all accessories due to health issues. It's very quiet and comfortable. Size large, the cheek pads were a bit tight for me so I bought an extra set that are a bit thinner, so both cheek pads come with it. Comes with the original pin-lock shield that has never been used, bag and original box. 250.00 shipped. New this helmet cost 360.00

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...Ukr3TqXge8e8R30Jm5l-LtpzR3MslA0UaAl7SEALw_wcB

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
This thing is in perfect condition, one year old and has been worn 1 time. I'm selling my bike and all accessories due to health issues. It's very quiet and comfortable. Size large, the cheek pads were a bit tight for me so I bought an extra set that are a bit thinner, so both cheek pads come with it. Comes with the original pin-lock shield that has never been used, bag and original box. 250.00 shipped.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...Ukr3TqXge8e8R30Jm5l-LtpzR3MslA0UaAl7SEALw_wcB

Your link to revzilla shows this helmet on sale for $219 you might want to remove that link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Your link to revzilla shows this helmet on sale for $219 you might want to remove that link

That's strange, when I click on it it shows the price of this helmet which is 359.96. I'm not gonna remove the link cause it'll look like I'm hiding something...which I'm not.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
$359.96 when I just opened up the link. :wink2:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump Price reduced to 175.00.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I was wanting this helmet for a upcoming ride but the OP has not reached out to me so I am going to back out on my offer and order a new one online. I sure hope all is well with the OP.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Be advised the N104 and new N100-5 do NOT fit the same. Sierra electronics told me they did and I got a N100-5 with J&M installed only to find it doesn't remotely fit as nice as the N104. The fit around the ears is terrible... painful. The N104 fits me perfect, like it was made for me, I can wear it all day without discomfort.

I ended up buying two more N104 clearance helmets that I could find in my size, so I would have them. I even bought another one from a place in Italy... which once it got to US Customs in New York, it disappeared... it's probably in a pawn shop in NYC somewhere now.....

If you're looking for a N104, and get a new N100-5 instead, be sure to try it on, make sure you're OK with it, and the place has a return policy if not. I am not pleased with Nolan's re-design.

And if someone wants a White XXL N100-5 with J&M speakers/mic for GW hardwire set up 2001-2017 Goldwing, PM me.... I'll consider selling it for a discount price...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tommy I'm so so sorry but things have not been ok on this end. Just haven't had the time to get on here. It's still for sale and I now have time to get on here. Sorry to all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.