GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a nolan N42 helmet. How do you configure the ebox so that you can still listen to your radio/cb/bike/aux/intercom etc. and answer the the phone?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I just bought a nolan N42 helmet. How do you configure the ebox so that you can still listen to your radio/cb/bike/aux/intercom etc. and answer the the phone?
No dongle for the NCOM that will wireless from the bike to the headset you will have to use a cable.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Pete,

I know that I will have to use a cable just as I do now to listen to my bikemp3, CB, radio etc. What I was asking is: Will I need anything special besides the bluetooth head set (ebox) to use my phone or Garmin Nuvi. I want the option to plug into the bike just as I do now. But when I get a call to be able to answer the phone, here my Nuvi are anything else with the bluetooth.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Hi Pete,

I know that I will have to use a cable just as I do now to listen to my bikemp3, CB, radio etc. What I was asking is: Will I need anything special besides the bluetooth head set (ebox) to use my phone or Garmin Nuvi. I want the option to plug into the bike just as I do now. But when I get a call to be able to answer the phone, here my Nuvi are anything else with the bluetooth.
OK so long as you have the Bluetooth set for the helmet with the headset you will be able to link to 2 Bluetooth devices as well as by cable to the bike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts