GL1800Riders Forums banner

Non-Triker with a Trike Question

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  PaPa Smurf 
#1 ·
All,

I recently purchased my first Goldwing (2008). Since I friends with several fine gentlemen my senior, I am getting a lot of questions from them about trikes. I assume that this is due to a large number of Goldwing trikes out there.

I need your assistance with the following question:

"Are there any trike manufacturers that produce a trike that you still have the experiencing of leaning into the corners?"

I have always heard that you do not lean trikes into turns, but really have no basis for this knowledge. Any assistance that you may be able to provide in answering this question would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

#3 ·
If you trike your Wing, it will "steer" like a ATV four wheeler, or close to it. After you ride it 500 miles or so, you will wonder why you waited so long. Few on this web site would go beck to two wheels....

#5 ·
All,

I recently purchased my first Goldwing (2008). Since I friends with several fine gentlemen my senior, I am getting a lot of questions from them about trikes. I assume that this is due to a large number of Goldwing trikes out there.

I need your assistance with the following question:

"Are there any trike manufacturers that produce a trike that you still have the experiencing of leaning into the corners?"

I have always heard that you do not lean trikes into turns, but really have no basis for this knowledge. Any assistance that you may be able to provide in answering this question would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Yes Mystery Designs in the Dallas area. But not on a Goldwing.
www.MysteryDesigns.com

#7 ·
If you trike your Wing, it will "steer" like a ATV four wheeler, or close to it. After you ride it 500 miles or so, you will wonder why you waited so long. Few on this web site would go beck to two wheels....
:agree::thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.