GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from Olive Branch in DeSoto County and looking for other Winger's that enjoy riding in the area. Always looking for weekend or day rides etc. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I am from Olive Branch in DeSoto County and looking for other Winger's that enjoy riding in the area. Always looking for weekend or day rides etc. :doorag:

I live in Panola County, just South of you! I'm retired and love to ride, anywhere, anytime.......'08 Black wing. Bought it in late Feb. '09 and have over 20,000 on it....need to add bunch more! Planned a trip to Mt. Home, AR. this weekend, see what happens.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Chapter Y (GWRRA) meets monthly in Olive Branch, MS. They are a great bunch of folks. The next meeting will be Thursday, February 11, 2010 at "Sweet Pea's Table" 8948 Mid South Drive, Olive Branch, Mississippi (just off Hwy 305 north of Hwy 78). I don't know the phone number off hand but it is across from Pizza Hut. Everyone eats at 6:00 pm with the Meeting at 7:00 pm.

Here is the Chapter Y web site if you need more information...
http://www.msy.gwrra-regiona.org/Chap_Y_WEB/home.html

·
Registered
16 Posts
I keep my bikes on hacks cross at Lazer towing/performance exhaust you should come by and hang out we ride every Sunday. This sat we are in Southaven parade and Sunday we are doing a toys for tots ride. The weather could be better but if at all possible we ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts