GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to NVH to get a new air filter for the Wing. It was about 22 dollars, I said that's fine. The clerk mentioned that smaller filters for other bikes cost more, he was surprised the GL filter was that inexpensive. I said that it is only about 18 dollars on line. He asked where, I said HDL. He looked it up and matched it. I then showed him HDL prices on a set of Stones and asked if they could match. He beat it by a few bucks, have to add tax of course but I thought that was a good deal. Install is 25 per wheel, on or off the bike. They used to mount free if you bought tires there but still a decent deal. I really didn't need tires just yet but probably will within a month or so. I like to buy local when I can, though I still buy HDL for anything else that has to be ordered.

Just FYI.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Good info to know. Thanks for the heads up. Always nice to see good deals and people working on our side.

- David

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
They have matched prices for me in the past on Stones. I've just shown them the price and they beat it, or match it. Fast turn around on the mounting also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts