GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
You must do RT 119 thru Harbor Springs over to Cross Village. Twisty, and scenic. I have ridden a VFR from IN to ride that road a few times and home the next day. I don't have much else to recommend.

·
Registered
340 Posts
A little farther south, go to Houghton Lake. Tour around the lake, go to Higgins Lake State Park. Breakfast at Shaker's Restaurant on State Rt. 55 main drag thru Houghton Lake. Ask for the pineapple upsidedown pancakes!!!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
MUST go to Fredrick's to the Fredrick Inn and get a Wet Barrito(sp) They are Huge about a foot long and 3 inches around and only about $11.00
Fredricks is about 20 miles south of Gaylord, MI.
You won't be sorry!

·
Registered
532 Posts
When you do the tunnel of trees to cross village do not pass up leggs inn some of the best food.Go over the bridge head norte to taqummonon falls

·
Registered
150 Posts
I asked the same question earlier this week on the "rides, trips, and events" portion of the forum. Some really good suggestions there. Might take a peek at that and pick up a few ideas from that post just like I have from this one! Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts