GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so you guys can gloat about it, temps here in 'where you can ride everyday of the year', will be in the low teens Thursday and Frday mornings. Says a cold front is headed down fron Canada. None of you had anything to do with this I hope.:shock:

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Just so you guys can gloat about it, temps here in 'where you can ride everyday of the year', will be in the low teens Thursday and Frday mornings. Says a cold front is headed down fron Canada. None of you had anything to do with this I hope.:shock:
It has cooled down here too today. High is down to 82 from 91. May have to break out the liner tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yep !! Thought it would be a nice gift for you... Enjoy/

(Don't say we Canucks never give you guys anything...)

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Dont worry joe,its gonna pass over me before it gets to ya,ll OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Says a cold front is headed down fron Canada. None of you had anything to do with this I hope.:shock:
I brought it with me from Niagara Falls a few daze ago. I also brought my Wing with me so that I can get to all the Florida winter lunch runs. It's going to be so cold in Bart's area this weekend (55F) I might have to wear a long-sleeved tshirt and lined shorts..., or not! :lol:

·
Love The DCT
11,797 Posts
Hang on, we will send ya some of the -50 below stuff they had up in the great north country.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts