GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, I was washing my bike in the parking lot of a hotel on Marco Island in Southern Florida. It was a very big lot, with lots of cars and trucks. I heard the unmistakable rumble of a Harley coming down my lane. Of course, I had to stop and look up to see it. It was a maintainance guy pushing one of those big metal garbage containers with metal wheels. :eek: :biker:

·
Chard Member
13,060 Posts
Okay Jan, I think it's time to change the batteries in the hearing aids. :wink: I've never heard a trash container that sounded like a H-D. :D

·
Registered
634 Posts
Jan Kokochak said:
This morning, I was washing my bike in the parking lot of a hotel on Marco Island in Southern Florida. It was a very big lot, with lots of cars and trucks. I heard the unmistakable rumble of a Harley coming down my lane. Of course, I had to stop and look up to see it. It was a maintainance guy pushing one of those big metal garbage containers with metal wheels. :eek: :biker:
Okay, here's how I think you do it . . .

unmistakable rumble of a Harley

(many plump little Wingers, they go: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )

and then . . . .

garbage container

(many plump little Wingers, they go: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

rumble of a Harley . . . garbage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a great evening, Master Winger Brain Controller!!! :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Jan Kokochak said:
Poor naive old man... I'll bet you sucked at "name the make of that car" when you and your family went on vacation in the 1920's huh? :roll:

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
azblackbird said:
Poor naive old man... I'll bet you sucked at "name the make of that car" when you and your family went on vacation in the 1920's huh? :roll:
You just don't know how to have fun do you? You just can't stand to let an opportunity go by without trying to poke somebody in the ribs. I'll bet you sucked at getting along with people all your life. I can't imagine going through life trying everyday to make other people feel bad. Life is too short for that. Poor fellow :(

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
hubert said:
(many plump little Wingers, they go: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )
Now hold on there.. Jan is anything but a plump little winger... The mental cartoon image of a "Plump Little Winger" is really funny though..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts