GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had ordered a RF tire from 10 10 tires just over a week ago, and I got an email from them today that my order has been canceled. I placed an order elsewhere tonight. Will let you know how this turns out!

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Sadly this is becoming more and more common place .
Less and less are stocking product. They lead consumer to believe they have it and after placing order , whamo they don't .:cry:

·
Registered
401 Posts
facebook

JAM um up on facebook. It's amazing how much power is really there.
...gene

·
Registered
758 Posts
Ordering tires

Ordered my Hancook Optima 426 on line. In stock, Oops just sold out. Will be back in stock anytime. It arrived in the conatainer ship a month later. 10 days later it was shipped to me. They thought I was driving around on three good tires & a space saver spare so they emailed me everyother day to let me know the progress of the shipment.
I got the tire & in the second season with it & thus far I am very happy with it.

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
I ordered my new alpin a month ago in case I thought I would need it for my little pizza run down to texas and Wisconsin here shortly..BUT at 23500 miles it still looks great I think it will be fine for at least that 3600 miles...,and I held onto the receipt so I can accurately cover my rear for the state of Md sales tax

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
I ordered my new alpin a month ago in case I thought I would need it for my little pizza run down to texas and Wisconsin here shortly..BUT at 23500 miles it still looks great I think it will be fine for at least that 3600 miles...,and I held onto the receipt so I can accurately cover my rear for the state of Md sales tax
Besides I got a few tires laying around to slap on for ya when you get here if need be .

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ordered me a different tire from a different site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts