GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys. What the heck are you doing down there...seems pretty quiet on the board?
Do you miss Canadian Jack, Brian H and I? Aw.... isn't that sweet!:p

Take care all.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Zup Hal? I'll be heading out in the morning for the BRP, and then on northwards to places unknown for a few days. BTW, who are these peoples you named? Ride safe pal!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Hey you guys. What the heck are you doing down there...seems pretty quiet on the board?
Do you miss Canadian Jack, Brian H and I? Aw.... isn't that sweet!:p

Take care all.
Hal, you know that most of these guys won't ride but a few miles in the heat. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
We've been riding back and forth to Jacksonville a couple of times a week watching my Grandsons All Stars baseball games. Even found a Dairy Queen!:lol:

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Hal with you up north and Fred off hanging with the GWRRA in Tenn not much going on in Fla

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saving it all for the SMRI....... Have fun up there in Canada eh. :p
Hey Dude! I would have fun up in Canada, but I'm currently in Utah, heading for Nevada and then California. You ride safe this summer... I would like to see you two this fall again.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We've been riding back and forth to Jacksonville a couple of times a week watching my Grandsons All Stars baseball games. Even found a Dairy Queen!:lol:
Hey Jamie... it's great having grandkids isn't it? I think we should only have grandkids and skip the kids...well sometimes I feel like that anyway!:evil:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hal, you know that most of these guys won't ride but a few miles in the heat. :lol::lol:
John, I'm truly sorry you are left there with those wimps. If I was there.... I'd ride with ya! :p

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hal with you up north and Fred off hanging with the GWRRA in Tenn not much going on in Fla
Sorry Snoopster. Can't help you out right now, but I will be back in October.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Zup Hal? I'll be heading out in the morning for the BRP, and then on northwards to places unknown for a few days. BTW, who are these peoples you named? Ride safe pal!! :thumbup:

Hey Roger, Have a Great Trip!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Hey Jamie... it's great having grandkids isn't it? I think we should only have grandkids and skip the kids...well sometimes I feel like that anyway!:evil:
Hey Hal...it's great but damn expensive!:lol:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Saving it all for the SMRI....... Have fun up there in Canada eh. :p
Glen... Look forward to seeing you at SMRI! We had a great time last year!:bow:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Dude! I would have fun up in Canada, but I'm currently in Utah, heading for Nevada and then California. You ride safe this summer... I would like to see you two this fall again.

Safe journey Hal, and see you in the flatlands when you get back here. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts

Jammer - I heard you were sneaking a ride on a red Fatboy Harley...!

:wrong: :joke:

Oh BTW - I hope you enjoyed your ride...!

BCNU later... :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts