GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

Registered
I don't see the point of complaining about what won't be changed.
Some things are being changed based on user feedback. So that would be the point. ;)

Registered
My only gripe is the 5 minute time limit for edits. On occasion I find info. that needs to be added to a previous post and it can鈥檛 be done now after 5 minutes. 馃檨
That stinks. I think we use to have a week to edit. The mods are pretty helpful though - they might help with edit fixes when necessary.

Registered
Some things are being changed based on user feedback. So that would be the point. ;)
Well, there is that.

So I will add that the editing rules are ridiculous and unnecessary. Some times I run across an old post and want to clarify something; sometimes I want to add something; sometimes I spot a grammar mistake and want to fix it.

Registered
My only gripe is the 5 minute time limit for edits. On occasion I find info. that needs to be added to a previous post and it can鈥檛 be done now after 5 minutes. 馃檨
I have edited posts recently well after 5 minutes. I don't think that applies or that they are on the clock to that extent.

GL1800 Doctor
I have edited posts recently well after 5 minutes. I don't think that applies or that they are on the clock to that extent.
I stand corrected, they must have fixed it. I just tried to edit my earlier post and it let me! So, the 5 minute thing must be gone. Thank you to whomever fixed that!

Registered
Sorry to say, but I don't like it either. Harder to navigate and I just don't like the format. So far, it seems there are fewer people posting so I don't think we are alone. I have been on it jst about every day since the change (but for much less time) and it just isn't as much fun as it was, at least not for me. And no, it is not growing on me.

Registered
I miss people鈥檚 location under their avatars. I just find it interesting to see where folks are located. I think it adds value at a glance.
Yes, I think it's just poor design to go backwards from a useful feature. Instead of putting the country flag there (which tells me next to nothing) put the member location there (if they choose to share it) like it was before.
And get rid of the stupid ads between posts!!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.