GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering what I have lined up at work today, I fully expect to have a pretty crappy day at work today.

That means I have just one thing to do, and thats RIDE THE BIKE TO WORK!! At least the second I leave work, I'll really leave it all behind, cuz its hard to be miserable when youre riding, right!!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Sounds like you have the day planned out pretty good! You always want to end on a high note!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ride to work EVERYDAY..... It's the only way to stay happy
coming in and going home.....

Once in awhile you even get a free shower....

Rain or shine.... everyday is the way to go :cool:

Ya save on gas and have fun doing it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Sounds like you have something Fun and Exciting to look forward too at days end...:biker:...Good planning on your part...Ride Safe...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Riding does make it better!

But be careful about bitching about having a bad day on the job, at least you have one.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Yep, ride it to work every day. Only two days last year when it was a real toad strangler that I drove the truck. And the ride home is always great. I have never heard of it being too hot to ride my bike.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Worked out pretty well!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hay Handly your boy has his hand on a MAW DUCE I use to run one of those on my boat in Vietnam. They really rock and make really big holes in moveing taggets. Tell your Son thanks and welcome home.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Not wanting to be a Negative Nancy...

Me neither! That's why I going to ride almost all day today!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Leaving at 0900hrs!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Wel i hope you have a nice & safe ride.
Thanks Slim! I didn't get to go as far as I wanted, my riding buddy fizzled out in the heat! We had a good ride though!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
393 Posts
My bike is too much fun to not ride it to work every day, and everywhere else for that matter. Besides, when you only put 200 miles per year on your car you get a great insurance rate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts