GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Canuck
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a question for Lamont. Am I doing something wrong? I'm subscribed to 97 threads. Up until a few days ago I was receiving notifications every day of new postings to these threads. Lately, no notifications at all. Not sure why. Yet there have been new postings. When I click on User CP, and I check "List Subscriptions" under Subscribed Threads, all 97 show up. And they all show as instant notification.

Any idea what am I doing wrong?

TIA.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I'm subscribed to 97 threads.

You've exceeded the maximum limit of subscribed threads?

NINETY-SEVEN!

Holy mackerel! My attention span ain't NEARLY that long...

(But I'm sure Lamont'll get ya' fixed up double-quick...)

Ride safe, and...
Ride OFTEN!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I was wonderin about that too. Haven't got any lately

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I don't want any.
Ties up my e-mail
If I wan't to know if someone answered any thread I go to my stats and click on it.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I already had a noose laced up! Glad I read this post before I kicked the stool out from under me. :eek:4:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
I had the notifications stop for a couple of daze last week, then it started up again..., but now it's stopped again. Haven't seen anything since around 5:00pm on Friday.

·
Registered
276 Posts
You've exceeded the maximum limit of subscribed threads?

NINETY-SEVEN!

Holy mackerel! My attention span ain't NEARLY that long...

(But I'm sure Lamont'll get ya' fixed up double-quick...)

Ride safe, and...
Ride OFTEN!
Nah Will. LaMont musta switched from FedEx to UPS for delivering those notifications to BrianH. FedEx says they are the fastest.

Will, maybe you can get that software at UPS fixedup toot sweet.:bow:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Sometimes forum domains can get marked as spammers by ISP's and it's a bit of work to get them to lift the block. But that should affect everyone here, and obviously some of us are getting the notifications.

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
My server host said nothing has changed on his end and I know I didn't change anything so we're still looking into it.:shrug:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
My server host said nothing has changed on his end and I know I didn't change anything so we're still looking into it.:shrug:
I'm puzzled too. Everything was coming in like clockwork, then suddenly, nada. Still nothing since last Friday. Im not even getting notifications of PM's either.

:-:)-(

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
I'm puzzled too. Everything was coming in like clockwork, then suddenly, nada. Still nothing since last Friday. Im not even getting notifications of PM's either.

:-:)-(
Same here. :wrong:

B

·
0 Posts
Same for me. Then, a few days ago I got like a dozen or more when I opened my e-mail and then nothing since. Gremlins?

·
Canuck
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This might be a question for Lamont. Am I doing something wrong? I'm subscribed to 97 threads. Up until a few days ago I was receiving notifications every day of new postings to these threads. Lately, no notifications at all. Not sure why. Yet there have been new postings. When I click on User CP, and I check "List Subscriptions" under Subscribed Threads, all 97 show up. And they all show as instant notification.

TIA.
I just checked my User CP. I see a box entitled "New Subscribed Threads", and under that is "Thread / Thread Starter". I don't recall seeing these before. It shows two threads I am subscribed to, and the last posts to these two threads are shown. But nothing about the other 34 threads I am subscribed to (I cut down my subscriptions from 97 to 36). And I'm still not getting any notifications.

Sumthin' jest ain't makin' no sense here :shrug:

·
Canuck
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just checked my User CP. I see a box entitled "New Subscribed Threads", and under that is "Thread / Thread Starter".
Now those boxes are gone:confused:

·
Canuck
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 88 Posts