GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some additional posts occurring after I have responded to a thread, but without getting an e mail notification. Is there a time limit for being notified on a thread? :roll: :?

I just got to know :!: :shock:

Todd

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I think that function of the board is just flaky. I still get the occasional notification from posts that I responded to a couple of years ago. I shut the notifications off in my profile but still get the emails for the ones before that time. Other times when I had the function turned on I would never get a notification.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Notified of no news??

Don't worry folks, they'll send us a notification to notify us if the notification function isn't working. :roll: :wink: :?: :?: :?:
Sort of like the old....Send us an email if your email isn't working. DUH! :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Additionally, You will not get "new" notifications for a particular subject until you respond to the last email notification you received, (by clicking on the URL in the notification). I don't know if the notification flag is reset if you just go to the subject directly via the board.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, I have responded and am responding to the last notification of the response to the post for which I was requesting a response and received notification that there was a response that the notification had been received.......................... :roll: :?

Hey, thanks for the tips folks. I think I got now. :oops: :lol:

Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts