GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O k-- Another question,.,. I would like to camp while in N S. BUT what about the bear's ???? {OH,, I WOULD BE TENT CAMPING.. }:coffee1::coffee1::lol: Like I said early'er I don't want to sleep with themmmm,,,:joke::joke::joke:,, THANK'S again.. Harold,,,,,,

·
Registered
207 Posts
I camp all over the US and Canada atleast 5o days a yr. I always find out about activiey in the area, it can change from week to week. We cook at the campsite all the time and NEVER LEAVE anything out, all food and cooler, cooking gear goes in a BEAR BOX even toothpaste, Bears will eat anyting set your tent up a minimum of a 100 yards if you can, away from your cooking area. Dont sleep in clothes you have eaten in or cooked with, hang these in plastic bags away from your tent. Keep garbage out of your campsite and also set up your tent in a designated area away from dense vegetation. Stay together when in bear country.Also I carry Bear spray and I find the mosquito's to be more of a pain than the bears. There are tons of info online and I try to find parkrangers, they will help also dont let the word BEAR scare you off I have seen them and if no food they do there own thing.Go have fun.............

1 - 2 of 2 Posts