·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After 17 years we finally got a roof on the dock:excited:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Now all it need,s is a boat, a boat lift, jet ski,a hot tub, a grill, a bar. you just though you were finished.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Looks good Tom. Is it Hurricane proof?

Wayne

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
You got a PERMIT for that construction project. :joke:

·
Registered
882 Posts
I think me and Ga bill better come check that out see if it,s up to code and all the paper work has been filed. I thought I saw a lose nail.

·
Registered
943 Posts
We need to check that roof slowly. As long as it took him to build it, some of the materials he started with may be out of code. I figure a case of beer and some ribs would probably bring everything up to code.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Congrats on a project completed and well done!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Good looking Tom, Nice job....Looking at the third photo, looks like a 4 beer day needed, and a dip in the lake without amoeba's........:thumbup: :congrats:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
A big "well done" Tom.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
So Tom - are we gonna have a little party when we get back down there...?? :confused:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yea beer and ribs may bring it up to code. but I din,t see any hurricane clip,s that may involve some CROWN AND SPRITE .to bring it up to storm code.You know water front mean,s stricter code,s. and where are the hand rail,s, not to mention the handicap ramp.We may be talking some free lunch,s here. Let,s not move to fast on this. I think a preliminary inspection may be in order here.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Great job! :congrats: now how many prowlers can it hold? I vote for a RTE at Toms.

Jay
Jay - I'll bet it can hold more hungry prowlers than it can the ones that have eaten - ribs and beer and diet Mountain Dew!

Glad to see you are down there and riding. I hope to see you and Linda in November. :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts