GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am committed! Or should be!

I just ordered my Kumho RF and my Dynabeads... I will keep you all posted on how it goes.

I figure I can have the install done next week.

Cheers.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Yep, you've done it.....What most should do, what some refuse to believe works and what about 300+ 1800 owners are in love with.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
796 Posts
I am committed! Or should be!

I just ordered my Kumho RF and my Dynabeads... I will keep you all posted on how it goes.

I figure I can have the install done next week.

Cheers.

Yes, you did! It's like that first step out of the airplane....once you're falling all you can do is enjoy the ride! Can't wait to hear the stories. You won't regret it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:thumbup: Well about the committed part, I suppose we will have to wait and see if you are committed or need to be committed. :roll:

You will like the tire. For sure.

Kit

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome aboard the enjoyment only gets better from here:congrats:
mrwelaxn

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
:thumbup: Well about the committed part, I suppose we will have to wait and see if you are committed or need to be committed. :roll:

You will like the tire. For sure.

Kit
Kit...there are a few out there that think we should be commited due to the fact that we are committed! :eek:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Let the fun begin:lol:. You will be smiles from ear to ear.;)

Good Luck,
John

·
Registered
419 Posts
Guys, I like everyone meet Mr 300. Yeah, I know know. I am a few members short, but what the heck. I can't of a more deserving darksider than 3turtles. :bow:
And here I was trying to time it to hit 300.

Congrats 3turtles :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And here I was trying to time it to hit 300.

Congrats 3turtles :thumbup:

If ya like, I can stop by on September on my way to the badlands from Wisconsin and let you see the darksider number on the bike!!! :wrong:

Got the tire today! it looks SO good!!! :thumbup:

Cheers brother!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Well, get the darn thing on there and go ride it! Let us hear the report.....that's the part I really like....reading a message loaded with smiles and gushes. Have fun and welcome! :thumbup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
:congrats:

It must be nice to have riding weather this time of year :?

All my stuff is here now, but I'm about 2 months away from trying it. We're getting 6-12" of snow tonight :wrong:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:congrats:

It must be nice to have riding weather this time of year :?

All my stuff is here now, but I'm about 2 months away from trying it. We're getting 6-12" of snow tonight :wrong:
Thursday

Sunny

Hi 59°F

:wrong:

Sorry could not help myself!

Cheers :thumbup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thursday

Sunny

Hi 59°F

:wrong:

Sorry could not help myself!

Cheers :thumbup:
Not to worry, I'm used to the weather up here by now - LOL.

A buddy of mine just left Bragg for FT. Lewis to take over a Batt. out there headed for Iraq. He's Airborne / SF, you might know him. LTC Hugh Shoults.

Enjoy your tire :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not to worry, I'm used to the weather up here by now - LOL.

A buddy of mine just left Bragg for FT. Lewis to take over a Batt. out there headed for Iraq. He's Airborne / SF, you might know him. LTC Hugh Shoults.

Enjoy your tire :thumbup:
I have met him, but we do not "know each other", but it is a small world. I wish him well. Iraq...Id rather be...well, anywhere

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have met him, but we do not "know each other", but it is a small world. I wish him well. Iraq...Id rather be...well, anywhere

I did the Gulf War in 90-91 and then retired in 94 so I know what you mean - been there, done that, got the tee shirt. It's a "crappy" part of the world that I have no desire to see again.

Take care and best of luck on your new assignment.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts