GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have drinking cup holders but the SO and I have matching riding jackets. I guess I'm geeky. Who else has the same jackets? Make me feel better please.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Same T-shirts, Jackets, etc., but different views as I always drive :D

Herb

S

·
0 Posts
That's alright ElBando , I did use your alias in the "SKIPPY" thread, so that should make you feel better. :)

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Sure, why not...?
We have matching helmets, going to get matching jackets and having matching polo shirts done at this time.... :yes:

Do we dress alike all the time??? of course not, but when riding sometimes we do, hey, it's part of the fun.... :D

Now, we don't wear matching vest with all the patches and pins....but the helmets match the bike and we like coordinating with the bike's colors.... 8)

Not all my helmets match....but that's OK too....

Go with what ever you like, bule bike-blue helmet....or be different
red bike pink helmet.....who cares???? :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
Re: Now I feel like a geek after reading " old fogey &q

ElBando said:
Who else has the same jackets? Make me feel better please.
I got a red Joe Rocket ...
few days later she got a white Joe Rocket
now, I have a white Joe Rocket too
and the red one is for sale on the classifieds.

it's all good ... whatever keeps 'um happy.
:)

Dennis

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Matching helmets...matching jackets (two different kinds). If that's geeky...I gues I am.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Don't have yet but plan to. We like it and when someone else pays our bills and they don't we'll quit. :lol: It's funny that our friends will make fun of us cause we ride a wing and wear matching Polo shirts, yet they wear black t-shirts and leather, and match. :? World's gettin kinda funny ain't it. :lol:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
We each have different style leather jackets, but we have matching mesh jackets and helmets except Jen's has a pink rose painted on the back.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Matching helmets, matching gloves, matching jackets, matching cup holders and matching depends. Feel better now?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I feel much better now.....aaaaaaahh

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Matching jackets and helmets and sometimes shirts.

The word is nerdy not geeky, geeks are into tech, gadgets and such.

I am not sure if I am a nerdy geek or a geeky nerd. :oops:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
our bikes dont match but the wife and i both ride our own bikes when we go out,does that count as geekeyness ???? OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
weengers said:
Matching jackets and helmets and sometimes shirts.

The word is nerdy not geeky, geeks are into tech, gadgets and such.

I am not sure if I am a nerdy geek or a geeky nerd. :oops:
We are all geeks here....on these computers

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
I feel much better now.....aaaaaaahh
I can make you feel really good. Four pair of matching helmets with headsets, three different matching jackets, one set matched rain gear, and Gerbings for both. Pants do not match - Carol wears normal sizes or bell bottoms, mine are bell tops. Even have matching credit cards - and neither is a shrink to fit....... :roll:...but I know the rules. One for me, one for you. Yes, dear.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Re: Now I feel like a geek after reading " old fogey &q

ElBando said:
I don't have drinking cup holders but the SO and I have matching riding jackets. I guess I'm geeky. Who else has the same jackets? Make me feel better please.
From reading the responses you're getting El,
it looks like you're gonna have to step it up a notch
if you wanna join the fraternity of "real geeks". :lol: :lol:
Maybe you could start with a couple of "matching cup holders".
You DO drink the same stuff, don't you? :lol:
DC

·
Registered
342 Posts
same color (and make) Jackets, helmets, gloves, cup holders and even though two different brands and makes....GW (blue) her suzuki scooter is also blue... and the matching blue trailer....and sunglasses...and sneakers..and brand of blue jeans....

nerdy?...nahhhhhhhh.... just making this a me and her thingee... cause NONE of the kids have anything that matches!!!!

Bob

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
....cause NONE of the kids have anything that matches!!!!
Yes, they do.....Parents....... :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts