GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to taking a test ride today to see what all the fuss is about...

MAN! What a machine. :shock: :shock:

Dealer had an '06 navi with 196 miles on it. I only got it for about 20 miles, but I learned what I was interested in learning.

Smooth, stable, quiet, fast and what surprised me the most; very confidence inspiring at slow speed. Everything I've read says how this bike sheds pounds when underway. Now I believe! Much easier to handle at parking lot speeds than my VTX...

I think I'll be making the move within the next couple of weeks. (Sorry all you Northern tier folks)

Looking forward to changing my Logon... :D :D (Keeping the VTX, of course)

Lance

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Be seein' ya...on this board that is. Welcome to the flock. I've heard some on this board say that they've sold their second bike, as it never gets ridden after getting a Wing. I wouldn't know, I've only got one, myself.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Futurewinger said:
I finally got around to taking a test ride today to see what all the fuss is about...

MAN! What a machine. :shock: :shock:

Dealer had an '06 navi with 196 miles on it. I only got it for about 20 miles, but I learned what I was interested in learning.

Smooth, stable, quiet, fast and what surprised me the most; very confidence inspiring at slow speed. Everything I've read says how this bike sheds pounds when underway. Now I believe! Much easier to handle at parking lot speeds than my VTX...

I think I'll be making the move within the next couple of weeks. (Sorry all you Northern tier folks)

Looking forward to changing my Logon... :D :D (Keeping the VTX, of course)

Lance
Isn't LIFE GOOD!!!....Lets us know...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts