GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tire finally got here, laying her over every so gently, gave her the new shoe. As i was getting finished with the last lug. She jumped up and was ready to run,and run we did. Have to say that this was a very good move.:thumbup: TJ I'll take a black sticker the envelope is on the way, now how do i get the number? 002.jpg

003.jpg

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the Darkside. Enjoy your new shoe!!:congrats:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the DARK SIDE:22yikes:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
What tire is that? Tread design kinda looks like the Michelin.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Offical

Hey Oscar,

This is a friend of mine. He called me and said his tire arrived and was mounted on the spare rim. We talked about laying the big yellow girl down and he assured me that he was ready. :congrats:

Well, in a little over an hour later, my phone rang. When I answered, he asked me if I could come out and play. There he was in my driveway with his new BMT and a great big smile on his face!!!! :agree:
He did this even after I warned him about crashing and burning.:eek:4:

That makes two converts to the DARKSIDE for me! :excited:
See you at the Chilli Run.

P.S. It is a Michelin.

Mike

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Mike, congrats on the converts! :thumbup:

I don't have any YET but I do have a few friends that stand an look at the CT with that (if I hadn't said, I would never) smile saying things like..............so you say it rides smoother, you don't have any problems turning. LOL.

I think he is going to really like that tire. I have 7k on mine now and it is still looking good.

Looking forward to the chili run and trying to fit in the Woodstock and WVA ride. Will see about those.

Take care!
Oscar

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can see clearly now the MT is gone.:lol: I can see smooth roads in my way.:cool: LOL
Hey Mike the SO said to tell your SO Happy Birthday from her.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
:congrats:....Now go get some miles on her.......try different pressures in the tire...I did that over the last couple of days...it was great experiencing the different feels......

Safe Rides

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Welcome!
Glad to see that you laid her over gently.

Enjoy that ride.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes1:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: and welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts