GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive a truck and truckers see a lot. People don't seem to realize we can see down into their cars, SUVs, and yes even motorcycles. So today while in the truck stop I became interested as to why the man in the armoured riding jacket with GOLDWING across the back was shopping in the 12 volt truck accesories row. So I struck up a conversation and lo and behold he was looking for something for his Wing.
Now I like gadgets, I really do but a coffee maker on a Wing? Whats next Expresso? Latte?
Pretty neat coffee maker that makes 5 cups and was about $30.
But in the trunk of a Goldwing?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Have it.... right next to the microwave and blender in the trunk...

Frig is in the left saddlebag...

....You guys don't have that????

I thought it was standard......:shrug:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Accessories

I have a Honda generator in the back of the trike, with a portable hot tub and a portable bar. It just doesn't get better than that..

==========================================================

Well maybe just a little bit better, with a little company that you may meet on the road....:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Now I like gadgets, I really do but a coffee maker on a Wing? Whats next Expresso? Latte?
I agree......

Why carry all that stuff. That's what they have DQ's for. I hear they're coming out with new discount cupons :joke: :joke: :joke:

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Thats the big joke with some of my relatives. They often jeer about the expresso machine on the Wing bla, bla, bla.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Humm,,, I thought everybody had one in the trunk. Here is mine :yes1:

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Baaaa Humbuggg If I could add a waffle iron to add to my coffee, I will:joke:

·
Registered
128 Posts
A washer and a portable cloths line... We'd have it made

·
Mad UK Winger
356 Posts
by the time i get my blow-up doll and the vibrating seat cover in the trunk theres no room for a coffee maker :joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
I drive a truck and truckers see a lot. People don't seem to realize we can see down into their cars, SUVs, and yes even motorcycles. So today while in the truck stop I became interested as to why the man in the armoured riding jacket with GOLDWING across the back was shopping in the 12 volt truck accesories row. So I struck up a conversation and lo and behold he was looking for something for his Wing.
Pretty neat coffee maker that makes 5 cups and was about $30.
But in the trunk of a Goldwing?
That - coming from a trucker that has a queen bed, fridge, microwave, and TV in the sleeper, with XM CD WX radios for tunes up front, two coffee cup holders, CB in one hand, cell phone in the other, GPS mounted on the dash, climate control for temp, 200 gallon fuel tank, and a big soft air cushioned seat with arm rests........Yeah, life is rough......

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
That - coming from a trucker that has a queen bed, fridge, microwave, and TV in the sleeper, with XM CD WX radios for tunes up front, two coffee cup holders, CB in one hand, cell phone in the other, GPS mounted on the dash, climate control for temp, 200 gallon fuel tank, and a big soft air cushioned seat with arm rests........Yeah, life is rough......
:yes::yes:

·
Registered
356 Posts
My harley riding co-worker is always jabbing me about the creature comforts. He says real bikers ride harleys and forego the cappucino machines mounted in the trunk. Everyone else says they want to ride with me, not him. Espresso anyone?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts