GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Imagine this behind the with. Talk about cool....

Awsome! That is really well thought out, with room for everything. I especially like the way they did the kitchen, We used to camp a lot, and had some good storage/use boxes but nothing like that.
Thanks for posting.
Hobbit

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Cool, thanks for posting

·
Registered
399 Posts
I've been lusting after Australia's off road campers for a couple years now, I don't know if there is anyplace in the world that makes them near as well!

·
Registered
5,694 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts

Very cool Bartman!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Wow! Greatest trailer I ever saw, doesn't look like anything was over looked. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
More Specifics

Did I miss the dry weight and price? That is really a very will thought out and practical unit...I would trade my Arctic Fox for one.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Great post! Those roughest corrugations mentioned in the video are actually our normal roads :joke: just kidding but the when you go off the beaten track things can get real rough real quickly, which is one of the main reasons I got the belly pan for my wing from wingstuff!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
That trailer kicks ass,I want one! Just got done talking with them. You can have one built right now for about 20 percent cheaper for the US due to taxes and such in Australia. They start reasonably but its the options that drive the price up.

·
lightley seasoned member
3,082 Posts
I'm curious what keeps the Toyota pu from drowning...

·
Vendor
312 Posts
I'm curious what keeps the Toyota pu from drowning...
+1 on that. The video was talking about how awesome the trailer was but I was distracted by the half-submerged Toyota truck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts