GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in the DFW area and would like to meet some new riding buddies, then I invite you to join the Mid-Cities Riders Club.

It is a new group that is just getting started. Mostly Goldwing owners but is open to all riders who like wind therapy.

Rides are usually Saturday morning and a long weekend trip is being planned for the Ozarks in October of 2019.

This is not a club that has meetings, bylaws, and politics. We just meet where the ride organizer says, say hi to everybody, check out the new farkles and bling, and then get down to the business of riding!

You can find us on FaceBook under Mid-Cities Riders.

I hope to see you around

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TrapDog, Facebook is the quickest\easiest way to be notified when we have upcoming rides and to see what other members are doing with their Wings (and other brands).

A lot of our members have a FB page and use it for communicating with their riding clubs only. That way, they keep up-to-date on the club and don't have to bother with the other stuff. I urge you to give that a try.

That being said, Joe D. is our Lead.

He said you can contact him at [email protected] and can probably work something out.

Hope to see you around.

Happy Trails!

(Just put some new shoes on LadyGray and I am ready to rip!)

Reactions: TrapDog

·
Registered
548 Posts
GlockJock needs to start such a riding club where he lives . He could call it," The Dam Riders".>:)
I fit into that category...Hey GlockJock do you have any Dam patches I can get for my leather vest???????

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I fit into that category...Hey GlockJock do you have any Dam patches I can get for my leather vest???????
bahahahahahaha !!!! I've been to his place and I know for a fact he has a lot of Dam stuff around his place and he most likely has a patch,. :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Well thats Dam good to hear i will have to post a Dam RTE and invite all my Dam rider friends for some Dam good food....Sorry for the language forgive me...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts