• Weekend of May 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekend of May 8

• Weekend of May 15

• Weekend of May 22

• None of the above,I want a different date.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
I prefer anytime in May...especially my birthday weekend...the 16th..hehe...that was my birthday present to myself last year...doing the 2.5 miler...yeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwww....

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Tracy,
I dont think he meant JUST the core group from last year,I think he meant he wanted to make sure we were all included.

In an earlier post I noted that after the first of June I wouldn't be able to make it.

If I know Quickdraw, he feels the more the merrier.

Hope you can join us.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Any weekend except the Hyder Seek (May 28) fine with me. Later
the better unless this winter turns around real soon now.

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Quickdraw said:
... I just want the core group from last year, you and Mike included of course, to be able to make it FUN AGAIN.
Dang, QD - that could be taken so many different ways, most of them bad! :shock:

·
Registered
759 Posts
quickdraw..what kind of core group you talking about??..apple cores..radiator cores...huh huh huh?....and Tracy..please come...quickdraw is the only cranky member we have............ :a13:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Tracy said:
<<I just want the core group from last year>>

That's too bad.

Tracy
COME ON OUT TRACY! Would be awesome to ride with you again!!

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Dayle... Is that you? Dang boy where you been hiden..??? I haven't been on in a couple weeks as I had to take a fllight to the south east...

Glad to see you in print. Shop all done?

I would sure love to make the ride again this year. I voted for May 8th weekend because Cindy and I are on a vacation the following two weekends to Vegas with the RV.

I could come carve the turkey again... Sure yummy!

:lol:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Annual 2.5mile buttburner

We all know what QD means by CORE group:

WET to the core, or COLD to the core.

Color me in. Pick the time.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I see there haven't been any further responses to this poll,so I'm going to assume the the weekend of May 21-23,2004 is the official weekend for the :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 2nd Annual Northwest GL1800 Riders 2.5 Mile Mountain Run :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:blw1: :yw1: :sw1: :rw1: :eek:w1:

:chat: :chat:
:excited:

·
Registered
759 Posts
well...yeh..kinda figured it was May 22, saturday, from the poll. Question now is...sat and sun or friday and sat?...I am assuming it is sat and sun...correcto????

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
I'm going to ride the Volcano Tour on Saturday and Sunday!

However, I'll be headed to Ferndale on Friday! Anyone traveling north is welcome to stop in Olympia for Coffee and ride up with me.

Now, Jeff just needs to find us a Rally Hotel. When the date gets a bit closer, I'll find a place for Saturday night. I suppose it depends on which roads are open whether we stay on the east or west side of the mountains, but I'm thinking our best bet will be Yakima.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'll plan on hanging out Friday, if I can make it over!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts