GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although they aren't making the show this year...my bike will be in the parking lot. NY license plate "KUMFEE."

If you have always wanted to sit on a wing and feel the ****-O's...feel free (but don't scuff my ***** up, please) to hop on and give her a sit.

Those guys over at ****-O....they are a true pain in the a.$.$. They sent me like 400 emails trying to help me. They wouldn't leave me alone...they kept trying to get me the perfect fit. Bother, Bother, Bother. Called me in the middle of the night....emailed me at 3am....one night I heard a knock at my door @ 2am. YEAH...2AM. Thought for sure it was them looking to take my measurments. It wasn't:twisted:

Seriously though...customer service at it's VERY finest. Product that is, bar none...the very BEST for safety and comfort. If you see my titanium 2010 - and verify it is in FACT my bike...have a sit if you want to test them out first hand.

Dave
845-three21-2773.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Now thats going above and beyond...and A BIG +1 on MOP...:thumbup:...:agree:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Although they aren't making the show this year...my bike will be in the parking lot. NY license plate "KUMFEE."

If you have always wanted to sit on a wing and feel the ****-O's...feel free (but don't scuff my ***** up, please) to hop on and give her a sit.

Those guys over at ****-O....they are a true pain in the a.$.$. They sent me like 400 emails trying to help me. They wouldn't leave me alone...they kept trying to get me the perfect fit. Bother, Bother, Bother. Called me in the middle of the night....emailed me at 3am....one night I heard a knock at my door @ 2am. YEAH...2AM. Thought for sure it was them looking to take my measurments. It wasn't:twisted:

Seriously though...customer service at it's VERY finest. Product that is, bar none...the very BEST for safety and comfort. If you see my titanium 2010 - and verify it is in FACT my bike...have a sit if you want to test them out first hand.

Dave
845-three21-2773.
:agree:

Awesome product -- as well-made as it is beautiful.
Customer service is second to none.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
According to Jim, he said that you were going to leave the key to take it out on the road :>).

Jim does go far and beyond to satisfy his customers.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to Jim, he said that you were going to leave the key to take it out on the road :>).

Jim does go far and beyond to satisfy his customers.
Jim gave you GOOD info then....as you can see, I NEVER take the key out.

:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts