Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD PENDING FUNDS. THANKS.

****-O-Pegs arms only. Chrome, model E.5, used with a few minor scratches and one small wear/drag mark. I can e-mail pix.

The E.5 arm is 12.5 inches and has a twist in it to be used with a vertical pivot point mounting block and subsequently angling the pegs upward and outboard while allowing a straight up and down motion of the pegs. The E.5 is unique in that it can be mounted to offset half an inch inboard or half an inch outboard from the pivot point.

PM is fine but my profile has me e-mail if you want more info. Asking $65 including Priority Mail to lower 48 states.

·
IronMan
17,639 Posts
Are your arms marked ? (stamped) ? Have 3 sets and only one stamped with d others not. Have email to them to figure out what i have

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am by no means an expert and did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Most times the arms are not marked. Most times the mounting blocks are marked.

There are three basic options for the arms:

Length 7.5, 9.5, 12.5 inches

Twist or not. The twist allows the mounting point/pivot to be in the vertical plane yet have the pegs at the other end of the arm be angled up at 20 degrees so your feet don't slip off. The vertical plane mounting means your feet travel straight up and down. Without the twist, you are supposed to install the mounting blocks at an angle so the pegs are still at 20 degrees+/- but in this case as you push them down, they also flare out to the side.

Offset measured from the pivot plane of the mounting block to the mounting surface for the pegs. They can offset inward .5", outward .5", outward 1.5" and outward 1.5" but these last ones are intended to have the pegs mounted on the inboard side instead of the outboard side of the arm and have no twist.

From their site:

'LEGS' for Gold Wings:

D is 12 1/2" long with a 1 1/2" offset.
E is 12 1/2" long with a 1 1/2" offset and a 20 degree twist (for mounting Pegs outboard).
E.5 is 12 1/2" long with 1/2" offset and a 20 degree twist.

G is 9 1/2" long with a 1 1/2" offset and a 20 degree twist.
K is 9 1/2" long with two unequal bends.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Is the reason you're selling the arms only is because they were too long for you? If that's the case what's your inseam?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the reason you're selling the arms only is because they were too long for you? If that's the case what's your inseam?
Yes, I prefer the shorter arms. I also have the Aeropegs and switch back and forth. Works best for me with a 30" inseam.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can't edit for some reason,

Sold and paid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.