GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pair of almost perfect ****-O-Pegs. I'm not sure of the model but they are marked BR and BL. I assume B left and right. Foot pegs are silver and the rest is chrome.They clamp to lower engine guard.Pics available by e-mail. $195.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
830 Posts
This is a test and I am certainly not an expert on the MOP. Here's what I think.

Usually the B blocks were equipped with the short 9.5" legs, either G or K style.

The G leg offsets outward from the mounting block and has a twist in the leg so the peg is angled up. The mounting block would be mounted so that the pivot of the leg moves straight up and down.

The K leg does not have a twist and is intended to have the mounting block installed at an angle. That way the pegs are angled upward like a GB but when you push down they move down and out.

Either the GB or the KB can be used on almost any Goldwing but they do reach fairly low. Might be too much angle if you have short legs or a low bike.

Great equipment at a great price. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. These have a slight twist so they must be G's. I tried to contact MOPeg but they seem to be off the grid.

·
Registered
830 Posts
RIW, Inc. (****-O-Pegs Headquarters)
56730 Fairchild Rd.
Macomb, MI 48042-1517
Phone: (231) 714-4606
Email: [email protected] (For quickest response. Eliminates playing phone tag.)
* Please insert "****-O-Pegs" in subject line so we don't inadvertently miss your email.

They also facebook but I don't have that link.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again Andy

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Pics sent Rich, also sent by phone.

·
Registered
17 Posts
A pair of almost perfect ****-O-Pegs. I'm not sure of the model but they are marked BR and BL. I assume B left and right. Foot pegs are silver and the rest is chrome.They clamp to lower engine guard.Pics available by e-mail. $195.00 plus shipping.

Hey are these for sale ?? I’m about 30-31 inseam leg length, so if they aren’t the largest size I may be into buying them.

Did you happen to find out which model?

Thanks,

Lee

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Model is BG. They fasten to lower engine guard and have a slight twist to the foot support to make the peg and your foot sit square without any ankle twist. Cell # 732-539-0825

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seat sold

·
Registered