GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Beverly
Jean Singer passed peacefully in her sleep June 29, 2011. Beverly is survived and will always be loved and missed by Rene Wertheimer, Dog-Kali, Mother-Joan Singer, Brother-David Singer, and numerous relatives and friends, including GL1800Riders.com and Apparelyzed.com. Beverly relocated to the Palm Beach Gardens area as a financial consultant in 2000. Prior to this she was in the trucking industry. Beverly was an avid motorcycle rider and loved nature and the everglades. In lieu of flowers, please make a contribution to "BLAST/Toni Armstrong Jr." mail to: 12952 Mallard Creek Dr., Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418.

A memorial service has been planned at the First Unitarian Church ( 635 Prosperity Farms Rd, North Palm Beach,FL 33408 ) on July 3, 2011 at 2pm.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Thanks for posting it, Brian.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
God Bless and condolences to the family.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
God Bless Beverly she was a remarkable woman. May she rest in peace.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Thanks, Brian.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
R.I.P. BEVERLY... you will be missed....

·
Registered
686 Posts
R.I.P., Bev

We never had the chance to meet, but it is obvious -- from those who knew you -- that you are one of those too-few spirits who made the world a better place.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I never met her in person but spoke on the phone a few times. This is just sad beyond words. I'd like to think she's already walked tall and strong out to a shiney new two wheeler and is riding down a highway in heaven. God speed Bev.

·
Registered
448 Posts
RIP Bev - Our condolences to all her Family and Friends.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Thanks for this, Brian. Sad day indeed for all of us that were close to her.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Brian, thanks for letting us know. Beverly and her family will be in our thoughts.

Linda and Orrin

·
Registered
19,385 Posts
Sad day. Rest in peace.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Thanks for letting us know.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts