GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: a unique trials bike. This '04 Montesa Cota 315R is from the last year Honda/Montesa made a 2-stroke trials bike. The 315R is arguably the best trials bike made from 1997-2004.

It literally sat in a friends dining room for many years. He intended to keep it for a long time. I bought it about 3 months ago, went through it cleaning and replacing what was needed and then rode it about 5 times.

it looks and runs like it is one year old, not 10. It is in a suburb of Atlanta and I want 2500 firm for it. A very fair price for this bike in this condition. I can deliver within reason.

call my cell and leave a message. I'll call right back. 404-457-9289. Thanks

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Dude if only I could find a means for my wants. ;)
I got a chance last spring to ride one . It was amazing how easily one can throw them around . Good luck with sale and the right person for this will highly enjoy it . I will buy a lottery ticket today , just in case the biker gods are feeling generous .

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
friggin bike hog!!! You've already got a Trail 90 coming that I'ma gonna steal from you when we get together next June.

You don't even have that one yet and you're whining for another one already ? :shrug:

Paul, best regards to you, hope it sells to a good home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.