GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While on route 60 In Barboursville WV yesterday around 3 PM. I saw a couple odd things. The first thing was a pink elephant. :surprise:That wasn't too surprising as it has been standing there for years. The other thing I saw was a Goldwing with Ohio taps that had a plaque on the back that stated something like (special Texas edition). I wonder who that could have been??? :wink2: Would you know anything about it @Crookster ?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
While on route 60 In Barboursville WV yesterday around 3 PM. I saw a couple odd things. The first thing was a pink elephant. :surprise:That wasn't too surprising as it has been standing there for years. The other thing I saw was a Goldwing with Ohio taps that had a plaque on the back that stated something like (special Texas edition). I wonder who that could have been??? :wink2: Would you know anything about it @Crookster ?
I don't know anything about someone named Crookster , but I do know that everything in Texas is SPECIAL. >:)

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know anything about someone named Crookster , but I do know that everything in Texas is SPECIAL. >:)
After today I am beginning to think most people from TX are special. Today on my way to town I pulled over to ask a guy stopped on a Motorcycle if he needed help. He said he was just getting ready to head west. I asked where are you wanting to go. He said Alaska. I told him he was heading in the right direction. I asked where he was from and he said Texas. :surprise: I told him he must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. 0:) He said he was going to see a friend in Huntington WV first. I told him then he must go east to go to WV. He said no it is this way (east). I told him unless they moved WV last night it is east. I was just through Huntington yesterday. Finally I convinced him he must go east.
And Yoda.....special people ride the short bus here in Ohio. :grin2::wink2:

Besides, Crookster is a smart Texan....He moved to Ohio. 0:)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
after today i am beginning to think most people from tx are special. Today on my way to town i pulled over to ask a guy stopped on a motorcycle if he needed help. He said he was just getting ready to head west. I asked where are you wanting to go. He said alaska. I told him he was heading in the right direction. I asked where he was from and he said texas. :surprise: I told him he must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. 0:) he said he was going to see a friend in huntington wv first. I told him then he must go east to go to wv. He said no it is this way (east). I told him unless they moved wv last night it is east. I was just through huntington yesterday. Finally i convinced him he must go east.
And yoda.....special people ride the short bus here in ohio. :grin2::wink2:

Besides, crookster is a smart texan....he moved to ohio. 0:)
laughing man.jpg

·
Registered
687 Posts
Boomer! I was in Barboursville yesterday for annual dermatologist visit, All good. I didn't see you or I would have chased you down!

I was in Charleston, WV today but didn't see you there either! :grin2:

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boomer! I was in Barboursville yesterday for annual dermatologist visit, All good. I didn't see you or I would have chased you down!

I was in Charleston, WV today but didn't see you there either! :grin2:
I was at my dermatologist too. I go to one in Barboursville. I have to go back for a blue light treatment. You passed us just as we came to the last light before going under I-64. My wife was driving her Prius V.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts