GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most addons are plug and play but some aren't. I would like to find connectors to match and am looking for a supplier. Anyone know of a supplier of connectors to match those on the Honda.

Thanks

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
If and when you talk to Lewis @ E/C. Don't forget, that you will need the Hitachi plug crimper, to do a quality job!

Bulldog

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
the crimpers make a great job, not the ordinary daily type. If you do not get the crimpers, then solder the pins, otherwise the wire may pull out of the pin. Been there! :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Electrical Connections OEM connectors

Howdy Jim;
I called EC and ordered two each of the 2,3,4,6 pin connectors. They are the exact match for the Honda connectors. I just installed the rear speakers today and made my own wiring harness using their EC connectors. It was a cinch. The pins are easy to crimp and hold very well. Save the money on the crimpers, pliers will do as well on their pins. I will keep the extras for adding things later.
That was my experience today.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Jon and everyone....

We have fixed the links and titles on the website to remove the spaces. That was a newbie error on my part a few years ago. Thank God that MS Frontpage goes and changes the links for the most part and then you just upload the whole site again....lol. Easy.

Lewis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts