GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the OEM parts dealers that used to be listed here? I'm looking to replace some parts but not from a over priced Honda dealer. Parts needed- front white fender, right side passenger small storage part that holds the door on a 2012 GL1800.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
What happened to the OEM parts dealers that used to be listed here? I'm looking to replace some parts but not from a over priced Honda dealer. Parts needed- front white fender, right side passenger small storage part that holds the door on a 2012 GL1800.
Wingstuff is a sponsor and you can order OEM parts direct from them. On their front page there is a box for OEM Parts/Cyclegiant.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Direct Line is still a sponsor, just scroll down under the State sub-forums and you will see the list.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Also try Whittier Fun Center.

Free shipping over $199 if you pay with PayPal.

if you can make an order like that it will be cheaper than Service Honda.

http://www.wfuncenter.com

ETA: Also check your local dealer many will price match (mine does) on internet prices for OEM parts. Many times the shipping will offset the sales tax and you can sometimes get Honda parts in 2-3 days depending on where your dealer is located.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Bike Bandit has a discount for AMA members. I haven't found much, if any difference in OEM prices, at least for the small items.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Did anyone ever bought from partszilla.com? Best prices around......I think.

·
Registered
693 Posts
One thing to watch out for on all of these vendors is the price of "smalls".

Babbits and many others are famous for having a minimum price of $1.99 or more for any part. A 6mm washer for example. If you need 10 it adds up. Small O rings, crush washers, etc. should be way less than $1.99 in anybody's book.

To Service Hondas credit they don't appear to have this policy and many smalls are based on the honda retail price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts