GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carrie and I leave Thursday for Tampa, busch gardens, key west and even a day at wing ding. If ya care to see our progress here is a link

The basic planned trip looks like this http://tinyurl.com/68xvxe6

PICTURES will post at this link

See ya all on the 11th! :thumbup:

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
wow u have the entire route planned already ! sounds like a great trip, i hope everything goes well :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Have a safe trip and enjoy the keys there unreal in many ways. That's my wife's next bike destination maybe next year.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
We just got back from a 14 day 5270 mile trip...Those 500-550 mile days took their toll after a few days on us, hopefully it won't on you. Enjoy your trip, I'm one hour from Macdill AFB. If you need something let me know.

Rob

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow u have the entire route planned already ! sounds like a great trip, i hope everything goes well :thumbup:
Ya, I'm like that. Go to work every day and plan things for 20 plus years and it sort of becomes what ya do. Once took an unplanned dump, but thats another story! :eek:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have a safe trip and enjoy the keys there unreal in many ways. That's my wife's next bike destination maybe next year.
Well we plan on making the most of it. Out planned Swim with the Manatee was cancelled due to to the high traffic on the waters, so Carrie is completely bummed on that part, But hope fully the beach weirdos will make it worth it. As I told Rick...I packed my THONG! :wrong::biker:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Have fun in the sand you two!!!!!

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Have a great trip Joel!!!!!!!

Of course eat too much, put on alot of miles and come home tired!!!!!!!!

Ah yes the sign of a great trip:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Go figure... Chicago traffic sucked!!! But all safe day 1

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
after 20 years of going through Chicago a couple times per week i think they put it there just so everyone would appreciate the rest of the country a little more :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Go figure... Chicago traffic sucked!!! But all safe day 1
****ago traffic always sucks ;) Have fun on Day 2 . IPad working well for ya? When you get to Florida, find orange juice called Sun Harvest made out of Fort Meyers. it's the best of the best.Creamy,smooth all natural awesomeness. My folks worked there a few years back.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well let me tell you... No one mentioned it would be hot in Florida in July...a lot of help you guys are!!!!:joke:

Carrie and I spent the day at Busch Gardens. Was hot and lots of tour groups, but still worth a day to relax off the bike. Off to the keys tomorrow..

iPad is awesome, although I do need to get the SD card adapter To move my pics onto the iPad... Carrie uses hers to play games!!

On-the-road-again!!

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Well let me tell you... No one mentioned it would be hot in Florida in July...a lot of help you guys are!!!!:joke:

Carrie and I spent the day at Busch Gardens. Was hot and lots of tour groups, but still worth a day to relax off the bike. Off to the keys tomorrow..

iPad is awesome, although I do need to get the SD card adapter To move my pics onto the iPad... Carrie uses hers to play games!!

On-the-road-again!!
I hope you have great weather for the Keys , you will have a blast make sure batteries are charged, you'll need it.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pics

I have posted a few pics on the photo bucket link on post #1. Just a sampling, because the wifi here in the keys apparently runs through Cuba or something!?

Off to go SNUBA at the reef!

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
I have posted a few pics on the photo bucket link on post #1. Just a sampling, because the wifi here in the keys apparently runs through Cuba or something!?

Off to go SNUBA at the reef!
SNUBA :tongue: lay off the Mi Tia's buddy :lol:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Looks like a great time, but I must admit Carrie looks better that you Joel.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts