GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stillwater Tuesday . hip time . finally :thumbup: time to ride soon , new bike waiting to wheelie on down the road

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
stillwater Tuesday . hip time . finally :thumbup: time to ride soon , new bike waiting to wheelie on down the road
Best of luck Steve . Wishing you a speedy recovery . BTW I like shiny stainless medical stuff , just sayin.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Surgery

Good luck, I hope all goes well, and you are ready to hit the road soon. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best of luck Steve . Wishing you a speedy recovery . BTW I like shiny stainless medical stuff , just sayin.
ME LIKE RED HEAD NURSE :thumbup:
but lets see 1 year late . 3 root canals , 1 nasty oral surgery , later . ready for a hip time .

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
Stuna after all the problems in the past I sure hope everything goes well for you this time !!! :yes1::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
ME LIKE RED HEAD NURSE :thumbup:
but lets see 1 year late . 3 root canals , 1 nasty oral surgery , later . ready for a hip time .
Man, how lucky can one guy be, sounds like you have been living with that "RED HEAD" nurse. I like my red headed nurse too but something about age has made her a "blond", better than grey though..

Good luck with the surgery..

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
You will do just fine I am sure. My wife just had knee done and she is doing so much better than I ever expected. You will be walking in no time and then everyday it just gets better. Just remember that you must push the therapy or you will pay later.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Steve, good luck to you. Listen to your therapist and work at it. You will be fine in no time.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
View attachment 51611
I can see blood pressure issues though :twisted:
hum is it bath time yet . better be antibacterial soap , docs orders . oh that's tomorrow . well both days will work .
me back to Ireland this year many red heads there , oh the joy . maybe i could run fast enough to catch them :shock:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I found out I did better when I let them catch me!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
stuna tis you yourself I speak.
May your surgery go better than those in your avatar.
You will be chasing those Ginga's in no time.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Steve,

Glad to hear the surgery is done and now you can start the recovery. Great time of the year to have it done because as spring finally appears to be edging nearer, you now have extra incentive to want to get up and mobile.

Good luck and best wishes,

Scott....

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
stuna tis you yourself I speak.
May your surgery go better than those in your avatar.
You will be chasing those Ginga's in no time.
Wel there a strange story , about a irish cemetery but still no red heads here wa wa
But pain today so far wayyy better , but have not gotten up yet , soon, hum go searching for a red head , dont tell the wife

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Wel there a strange story , about a irish cemetery but still no red heads here wa wa
But pain today so far wayyy better , but have not gotten up yet , soon, hum go searching for a red head , dont tell the wife
Your secret is safe with me :thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Your secret is safe with me :thumbup:
I think that everything is filed away for future blackmail purposes.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
You need to get up and make your way to the Café, say for a coffee or something. There may be 1 or 2 in there. HaHa.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts