GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a TPMS light coming on with the lowering of temps, some think this might be early warning signs of a battery going bad. So, I bought 10 of them, complete with tabs. Believe they're 2032's.

Say something the next RTE we have if you'd like 1, or 2 and I'll try to remember to bring them along. They're pretty costly. $3/pr. :grin2:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Bob, just an off the wall thought - you may want to measure your tire pressure. I know, I know, you understand the gas laws from chemistry 101.....
Boomer - good catch ?

·
Administrator
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could use a pair. Currently waiting for my next tire change to do it.
Well you know that means making a RTE. Kinda thinking about calling one for New Years' Day. 2 years ago it worked out great. Last year they were closed! Suppose to be open this year
Bob, just an off the wall thought - you may want to measure your tire pressure. I know, I know, you understand the gas laws from chemistry 101.....
Boomer - good catch ?
Chemistry 101? Man I slept through that! Also, I thought as long as you had a TPMS monitor, you didn't HAVE to check the pressure >:)
The hillbilly across the river wants to know. "does that include installation?" :)
No, but I WILL point him in the general area of where it goes.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
No, but I WILL point him in the general area of where it goes.[/QUOTE]
@Murgie

Bob!!! LET ME, LET ME!!!!! .................. Tell him where to stick it! >:)

Sorry Dave, I haven't got to pick on you in a long time. :crying:

Reactions: Murgie
1 - 8 of 8 Posts