GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,372 Posts
I used to live in Vandalia, really sad to see all the devastation this morning. Been watching WHIO live feeds this morning, amazed that there’s only one death so far. ☹

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
WOW!!! I didn't know it was bad last night. Here in the south we didn't get anything.

·
6,943 Posts
I used to live in Vandalia, really sad to see all the devastation this morning. Been watching WHIO live feeds this morning, amazed that there’s only one death so far. ☹
I knew there was something special about you. That's why your such a great guy!! :grin2:

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,372 Posts
I knew there was something special about you. That's why your such a great guy!! :grin2:
LOL, I was born in Dayton and lived there until I started 5th grade. My parents took me south of the border and other than a 2.5 year stint in 81-83 where I returned to Vandalia, I’ve been lost here south of the border ever since. :grin2:

·
6,943 Posts
LOL, I was born in Dayton and lived there until I started 5th grade. My parents took me south of the border and other than a 2.5 year stint in 81-83 where I returned to Vandalia, I’ve been lost here south of the border ever since. :grin2:

One of these days you are going to have to give-in and let us buy you lunch somewhere. These guys would fight over the opportunity to buy your lunch. Because of all the help you are on this forum. I think I can whip most of them! :wink2::lol::lol:
I live on a hill where I can look across the Ohio River valley and see KY.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
We only had rain up along the lake.

Prayers for those in the affected areas. News footage this morning showing the damage is pretty shocking. :crying:

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
called guy I bought parts from last week in celenis (not sure spelling) sister had tornado go thru back yard homes not so close out there so not so much damage as Dayton . no one hurt. all that counts here in Madison/mentor afternoon rain but nothing to bad humid today

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Good over here in the N.E. but it's raining hard now, and lightning is getting close. Mr. Generac may get a chance to make it's own electricity yet!

Reactions: Bullet Bob
1 - 16 of 16 Posts