GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in Columbus, Ohio for Christmas and would love to get together with some board members out there. The Columbus Blue Jackets have a home game on the 26th and my wife and I have tickets.

Anyone want to come with us?

If you're interested I would like to know early so I can group all the seats together. The Blue Jackets might be a lousy hockey team, but we can still have some good fellowship.

·
Registered
20,009 Posts
Darn, this is the second time you have headed this way and it isn't going to happen again. I am normally with family on the day after, so it isn't likely to happen. Besides, a two hour trek each way on I-71 with all the holiday travelers in the middle of snow season isn't my idea of fun.

One of these days we will hook up, but I would rather it be in So Cal for obvious reasons.

Columbus has a hockey team? I'll be darn. I haven't been to a hockey game since the Crusaders folded up.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LarryM said:
Darn, this is the second time you have headed this way and it isn't going to happen again. I am normally with family on the day after, so it isn't likely to happen. Besides, a two hour trek each way on I-71 with all the holiday travelers in the middle of snow season isn't my idea of fun.

One of these days we will hook up, but I would rather it be in So Cal for obvious reasons.

Columbus has a hockey team? I'll be darn. I haven't been to a hockey game since the Crusaders folded up.
Crusaders? Man, you're old...um...I mean...you have a really long memory, yeah that's it, a long memory. :wink:

By the way, you're welcome here anytime.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Keep us posted Doug and we will see what can happen. Don't forget Ted's. :eat1:

·
Registered
20,009 Posts
Crusaders? Man, you're old...um...I mean...you have a really long memory, yeah that's it, a long memory
Oops! um.. Uh... would you believe me if I told you I was really little when I went to the game?

At least I didn't say Barons!

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LarryM said:
Oops! um.. Uh... would you believe me if I told you I was really little when I went to the game?

At least I didn't say Barons!
Yes, I believe you. I think I was 6 or 7 when I went to see the Crusaders vs Vancouver in the Cleveland Arena. :shock: And, I'm surprised anyone remembers the Barons! :shock: :shock:

Even so, I'll bet you don't have one of these:

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ronbien said:
Keep us posted Doug and we will see what can happen. Don't forget Ted's. :eat1:
How could I forget? It's still right accross the street. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts