GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohio State has the game in the bag. Start The Celebration Ohio State You Won.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I actually hope they blow Florida away....... :)

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
You know, even though I've lived in FLA-USA for 18 years, I've never been a Florida fan. I'll always be a Tennessee (GO BIG ORANGE!) boy at heart. But....I have to root for the SEC.

It kills me to say this... GO GATORS!

Bartman

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dtbmjax - aka Bartman said:
You know, even though I've lived in FLA-USA for 18 years, I've never been a Florida fan. I'll always be a Tennessee (GO BIG ORANGE!) boy at heart. But....I have to root for the SEC.

It kills me to say this... GO GATORS!

Bartman
Yell" Out side of Ohio State I always like to cheer and root for the Tenn. Vols. They seem to get a lot of Fan support. GO BUCKS

·
Chard Member
13,071 Posts
Is there a football game tonight? :shock:

I don't really care who wins. I'd just like to see a good game!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Go Bucks!

:fullsize:

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
On behalf of all of us taxpaying citizens of Arizona, and more specifically Maricopa County (home of the Big Game), we salute the filthy-rich fans of Columbus and wherever-it-is that Flori-Duh team is from, for your generous contributions to our municipal coffers.

Next up.....that famous PGA tournament for the most famous non-sport of all. At least we get to get drunk at that one. :p

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Landtuna said:
On behalf of all of us taxpaying citizens of Arizona, and more specifically Maricopa County (home of the Big Game), we salute the filthy-rich fans of Columbus and wherever-it-is that Flori-Duh team is from, for your generous contributions to our municipal coffers.

Next up.....that famous PGA tournament for the most famous non-sport of all. At least we get to get drunk at that one. :p
After that first play, Flori-DUH is right!

Bartman

·
Chard Member
13,071 Posts
dtbmjax - aka Bartman said:
Landtuna said:

After that first play, Flori-DUH is right!

Bartman
Check again... UF-21 OH-7 LOL

That run back must have gotten Florida's attention..... :shock:

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
It's turning out to be a pretty good game. Reminds me of the 1998 NCAA Championship game between Tennessee and Florida State in Phoenix. All the odds makers had Tennessee as the underdog back then, just like they did with Florida this year.

Bartman

·
Registered
393 Posts
Who is ohio state?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope the 2nd half is better then the 1st. for Ohio State.

·
Chard Member
13,071 Posts
robertcuster said:
I hope the 2nd half is better then the 1st. for Ohio State.
I hope the 2nd half is better than the 1st for the University of Florida. They failed to score on one of their possesions! :wink:

When I lived in Miamisburg I was a Ohio State fan. I've been in Fl 25+ years. Now I'm a FSU, Miami, and UF fan. It depends which team is having the better year. LOL...

I enjoy watching college football, but I won't lose any sleep over it. It's never put any bread on my table. :D

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I watch a hell of alot of football games, and I have not seen a total domination like this in a very long time. The Heisman Trophy Award QB is 4 for 13 with 35 yards and 1 Int in the 4th qtr. All week all you heard was how were the Gators going to score enough to stay in the game. Looks like speed vs power is winning the battle tonite. The most anticipated, talked about game of the year has been the worst game of the bowls.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
FLA 41 OSU 14 early in the fourth quarter

If this was a prize fight they'd stop it now.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Robertcuster I bet you with this thred would go away right now SEC rules.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts