GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ohioans.
I'm in the market, sort of anyway, for a used GL1800A with low miles, like about 30,000 or less. I'm posting here b/v it would be nice to find something within 100-150 miles of Athens, Ohio, and I don't want to drive cross country, to the East Coast or South, to pick up a bike unseen. Ditto having one shipped from California, AZ, etc.

So if you know of anyone with something like this please keep me in mind and let me know. You can PM me and I'll take it from there. Thanks.
Tim ("Drair")

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
I'm guessing they totaled your bike after you were rear-ended?? I remember reading about something in you thread about being rear-ended that the frame might be damaged. YEA!! That would do it!If I remember right the frame is about $4,000 and very labor intensive to replace. Good luck on your search for a new bike. If I run across anything I think you may be interested in I'll send you a PM. Again...Good luck

Reactions: Drair

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm guessing they totaled your bike after you were rear-ended?? I remember reading about something in you thread about being rear-ended that the frame might be damaged. YEA!! That would do it!If I remember right the frame is about $4,000 and very labor intensive to replace. Good luck on your search for a new bike. If I run across anything I think you may be interested in I'll send you a PM. Again...Good luck
Thanks. I plan to post an "epilog" to that thread once I finish talking to AllState. The Honda dealer that took the bike to do the repair estimate has been really slow and so I wait and wait. :mad::mad:

Reactions: cycledude
1 - 4 of 4 Posts