GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i do not know if you like WIX oil filters to use on your bike and 4 wheelers but they are on sale for 1/2 price there part # is 51384 just thought I would pass this on.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Love Wix, thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey mountain rider we willbe out in your state the August for three weeks any must things to see while we are ther

·
Vendor
17,821 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the wix WL10000 is a white wix white in color but the #51384 is the same filter but in black . which works for me because i like the black better on my VTX .

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
bluewinger2000, I sent you a PM about your trip.

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
Hey mountain rider we willbe out in your state the August for three weeks any must things to see while we are ther
CHECK OUT THE POTATO FARMS ! :wink2::laugh:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
uncle john I was down in your area and went to the Shell seafood dinner if that's the right name . Had there crab cakes and now on to the west for some Idaho potatoes cakes. by the sound of all the info that mountain rider has for me that I am going to have to buy him a dinner or better yet I can swap him some lutefisk for some potatoes . I think this is the only fish you can not tell if it is spoiled it starts out smelling rotten and stays that way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts