GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guilty dog barks first, but who else got out there in the cold and wind today to wash their bike? Can't be showing up in Daytona on a dirty Goldwing, I think there's a law against that somewhere:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
The guilty dog barks first, but who else got out there in the cold and wind today to wash their bike? Can't be showing up in Daytona on a dirty Goldwing, I think there's a law against that somewhere:eek:4:
I did it in the garage with rags and Lemon Pledge.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Don't believe 'Wassup'. His hands smell like lemon pledge because she said, "You're not going to Daytona until you clean this house.":roll::roll:

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't believe 'Wassup'. His hands smell like lemon pledge because she said, "You're not going to Daytona until you clean this house.":roll::roll:

That's a good one Joe, but Dan said he did "it" in the garage with rags and lemon pledge. But did he ever clean his bike?:joke:

·
Registered
661 Posts
We are supposed to WASH the bike? OMG!!!!:22yikes:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
I was too busy today riding over to Daytona for a couple of adult beverages, then back to Altemonte Springs for a couple more. If the bike needs to be washed, I'll just find a puddle to drive through somewhere. :lol:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Washing time cuts into riding time. I'll wipe the oak pollen off in the morning and that's all it will get.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
...gosh that secret didn't last long. Maureen did at least let him out. :p

...and don't ask why his hands are so soft. :22yikes:

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
Last week, I JUST washed the 2008 "Rockies Gold" and Mexico dirt off from last year ...
... I should be good for another year now.
:)

Dennis

·
Registered
101 Posts
Who cares if the bike is clean or not,I don't care what other people think....If they don't like the dirt THEY can wash it. My Goldwing rides the same whether it's clean ...or dirty

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I thought that was the reason for riding in the rain?? Real dirty, ride faster in the rain, simple science.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Was Warm on Marco Island all week and no rain. (I still did not wash her)

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm guilty again, had to wash the bike before the pancake run tomorrow. Mind you however that I haven't cleaned it since Bike Week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts