GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last most of the financial issues getting aligned and I am ready to purchase my very first 04 Goldwing w/ABS.

Good part is that I do not have to wait to sell my 99 Valkyrie Interstate first.

Now, if you want a new member in your team, you guys need to help me to locate an 04 w/ABS somewhere in California.

My color choices (wishes) are:

1) Black
2) Candy Black Cherry
3) Titanium - Red - Candy Red

in above order and forget about the other colors.

So before I could say "Hi" to you guys somewhere on the road HELP ME PLEASE !!!

Ride safe all,

·
Registered
325 Posts
Get it here in South Carolina

You could always fly here to SC,

Get a great deal, and then have a blast riding her back :biker: , hell you could get you a IBA 50CC on your brand new Wing. LOL

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Great Jim, and an easy answer too :D

http://lacyclesports.com/ I believe it was Dan I talked with, they do good out the door pricing. I did not get my wing from them because I found a dealer locally that matched their price. They even will pick you up at LAX. There is also a dealer in San Jose area that has similar pricing but I don't remember the name. Just do a search on traderonline.com and you'll see all of the dealers also.

Look forward to seeing you on the road!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
GaryG said:
Great Jim, and an easy answer too :D

There is also a dealer in San Jose area that has similar pricing but I don't remember the name. Just do a search on traderonline.com and you'll see all of the dealers also.

Look forward to seeing you on the road!!
It's Honda of Milpitas, Contact Ron DeCamp (800) 734-2639 Ext. 115

Al

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Northern Cal or Southern Cal? In the Los Angeles area, try
Los Angeles Honda
977 W Hyde Park Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90302-3307
(310)677-5800
They have a good selection and will work with you on price
Mikey

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Gary & Mikey said:
Northern Cal or Southern Cal? In the Los Angeles area, try
Los Angeles Honda
977 W Hyde Park Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90302-3307
(310)677-5800
They have a good selection and will work with you on price
Mikey
Unless I'm mistaken, this is the street address of lacyclesports.com . Bob Gregor gave me a great deal, better than I could find anywhere else I looked. I've sent another guy his way, who will picking up his new Wing in a couple of weeks. If you ask for a quote online you supposedly get a better deal than if you walk in - different salesmen, or whatever.

When I picked mine up just over a year ago, they had a huge inventory of Goldwings, about 20 or so.

In any case, happy hunting!

John

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As long as the deal is good and the bike is in my favorite color/s, I really do not care where it's located in California.

I can travel... and will travel for a Wing.

Plus riding back to home for the first time from a dealership is always the best trip for any biker in my opinion.

Thanks for all the help guys but it seems none of the dealerships have any 04 w/ABS left.

All I could find was 2 white ones in 2 seperate dealerships.

Honda of Milpitas have a Red one which is not my #1 choice and L.A. Cycles is trying to locate aBlack or Black Cherry...

will see what'll happen soon...

Thanks again friends,

·
Registered
446 Posts
CALL: Bob Gregor, (310) 677-0900 or e-mail him at:

[email protected]

L.A. CycleSports

Four of us bought new GL1800s from Bob 2 years ago. We flew from Spokane to L.A. Got to the dealership and Bob was waiting there for us with our new wings ready to hit the road. Everything went extremely smooth with no surprises. :D It was a great experience and a Dream Trip back home on the Pacific Coast Highway (4 days). We will return to Bob as soon as we get the right color in the ST1300. We will be buying two of them for our wives.

Bob has the balding head. . . . . . . . we are saying goodbye out in front of the store.

GOOD LUCK, and give Bob a call. You won't regret it!! :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I called the dealer where I bought mine, Tulare Honda, and they don't have any that you want in stock. However, they would be willing to chase one down for you. I don't know where you live in California, but I, like you, drove to Tulare which is 70 or so miles away because they treat you right. I could have bought it here in Bakersfield, but the dealer sucks wind, in my never to be humble opinion. If you decide to call Tulare, ask for Mike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.