GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my last mc tire only gave about 7000 miles I decided there has to be something better. I know a couple folks on the dark side and they are very happy there. I did my research (lurking), decided on a tire (Kumho Ecsta SPT) and put it on today. I only have about 50 miles on it but I'm impressed with the smooth ride and the lack of road noise. Extra bonuses I wasn't expecting was better low speed control and reduced stopping distances. I knew there would be some resistance to cornering, but not near as bad as what I expected. Thanks to all who post and give folks like me the encouragement to try it. Now I ask myself "Why did I wait so long?" :biggrin:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats:and welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Give Murgie, and TJ Ranch a holler for a number and a sticker!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
After my last mc tire only gave about 7000 miles I decided there has to be something better. I know a couple folks on the dark side and they are very happy there. I did my research (lurking), decided on a tire (Kumho Ecsta SPT) and put it on today. I only have about 50 miles on it but I'm impressed with the smooth ride and the lack of road noise. Extra bonuses I wasn't expecting was better low speed control and reduced stopping distances. I knew there would be some resistance to cornering, but not near as bad as what I expected. Thanks to all who post and give folks like me the encouragement to try it. Now I ask myself "Why did I wait so long?" :biggrin:
Congratulations,welcome to the Darkside.

Oh yes :congrats: on your first post. I see you've been a member since August 2005, you post *****.:joke:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Tell me that it's the run-flat Kumho. :yes1:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
RM taught him well! :lol:

Welcome to the darkside, Philinvegas! Give me a shout if you want to be added to the (now very famous) infamous list!

:congrats:
Where did I go wrong!:cry::cry::cry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts