GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Leo Fisher and I live in Albuquerque's bedroom community of Rio Rancho. I have recently purchased a 2008 Red GW but I am not new to 'Wing riding. Back in the mid-nineties, I was a GWRRA Chapter President and we rode a Hannigan sidecar equipped GL1500 throughout the Southwest.

My wife and I took our first 'tour' this past weekend up to Durango, Colorado and then over to Pagosa Springs and South to Chama and back home. It was a great trip and we enjoyed Durango, the 'Wing and the road.

Take care and ride safely!

Leo

·
Registered
22 Posts
The wife and I love to go up there. We like to spend the night in uray

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well, I'm not from New Mexico, but some of the best riding areas are down there. We like to do alot of riding around the Santa Fe to Questa area. Also the people are the nicest down there. Oh and I have a real good friend that lives in Rio Rancho so we get down that way once in a while. The state of New Mexico is probably one of the most beautiful there is.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I must be pretty dumb.....

What is the connection between your post and the title of of same?

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
No comprendae!:shrug:

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Never mind, just trying to be friendly. Guess there's just a bunch of *******s here.
I may be an a**hole but I was responding to the original post and the title of it....not to yours. Sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Leo...don't get on here as much as I should...you went on one of our favorite ride!!! Have you hooked up with Chapter F yet?

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I must be pretty dumb.....

What is the connection between your post and the title of of same?
Looks to me like hes wanting people to post on the NM board:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
957 Posts
they realy should

Looks to me like hes wanting people to post on the NM board:thumbup::thumbup:
yep they should , or they are just hogging up the beautiful roads up North to themselves . I rode from Chamos to Taos , to Angel fire thru some back roads , and I'll say that , it was some of the best roads I have ever ridden on . Beautiful scenery .

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I have ridden a lot of NM and yes theres some great riding out there. I used to live in Artesia in the late 50s and 60s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts