GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the week from 4377 is over LOL. How about we get together sometime this week for chatting.

John's Plain & Fancy or even R&S Dinner works for me. Breakfast 1-18-2009? ? ? ? Maybe R&S will be serving grits :tongue: Actually being southern raised I enjoy my grits at breakfast.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry Dan, I did not see your post until 9:05 on the 18th. I would be ok with 9:00 am at Plain and Fancy on 309 in Quakertown on Jan, 25th. Anyone who would be interested in chatting about wings would be very welcome to me. Hobart

·
Registered
441 Posts
Sorry Dan, I didn't see it until now (1/18 @ 11:45am). Next weekend is out for me too. Hope to catch up with everyone at some point.

GO EAGLES!!!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Sunday I have to run over to Harrisburg to pick up the wife - how about Saturday or maybe something in the evening EXCEPT Thursday :twisted: That is my pizza night (unless you guys want to make to my place for pizza and stromboli - have to bring your own beer :doorag:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Saturday the 24th is one of the few days i am busy. My family is moving my parents into a senior home that day, which will leave little time for anything else. I guess I will cancel the Quakertown invitation unless I get someone else interested in still doing that. Most any time after that is ok by me.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't seen Phred chime in here - maybe we should wait until the snow stops falling LOL.

Hey, Hfleet - you have my home number give me a holler and maybe something can be worked out.

Phred - if you go to the GL1800 member list that I think Bartman put up I am listed there.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm here....sorry about that...

I'm good for the 31/1st weekend...and the Feb 7/8 weekend...

During the week is out for me...I work way down in Warminster and get out about 6ish...so by the time I get anywhere North, its' late.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah the 31st / 1st works out ok. So we doing R & S or John's Plain & Fancy?

Got to gauge my appetite :chat:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't think I will be on the bike - the roads have been loaded with cinders around my neighborhood.

I will wear my Honda Hoot jacket :shock:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I should be good to go....no bike for me though.

So many cinders/grit the roads are like dirt roads. I was spinning my wheels this AM on the way to work taking off from just about every stop.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Ok, Saturday the 31st at 9:00 am, Plain and Fancy on 309 in Quakertown. All interested, welcome . OK ???
If the weather isn't too bad,, I might try to make it for your little get together in Quakertown... It's only about an hour or so for me....

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I would love to go and I know where it is too BUT i have to be up north jersey for a CPR class that day I hope to meet up with you guys some other day since I go out to Quakertown once a moth to Q mart for coffee.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I would love to go and I know where it is too BUT i have to be up north jersey for a CPR class that day I hope to meet up with you guys some other day since I go out to Quakertown once a moth to Q mart for coffee.
JOhn,
Your going to do another one of those CPR "Cookie Purchase Rides"...
The one where you go to every bakery in a 100 mile radius and buy a different cookie at each one. You know how much weight your going to gain by the end of this year if you keep doing rides like this...

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
JOhn,
Your going to do another one of those CPR "Cookie Purchase Rides"...
The one where you go to every bakery in a 100 mile radius and buy a different cookie at each one. You know how much weight your going to gain by the end of this year if you keep doing rides like this...
You and Wheels comming with me too ?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
You and Wheels comming with me too ?
Maybe when he brings me that Crab Cake sandwich that he owes me....
You know, ever since those "little birds" got CRUSHED by a BIG Piece of STEEL the other week,, I haven't seen or heard from him. I wondering if he moved out of the country. :p:p:p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts