GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I thought Ghilli man was doing well -- How about the guy sitting behind him keeping up and filming as well:eek:4:

·
Registered
999 Posts
That's impressive.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I thought Ghilli man was doing well -- How about the guy sitting behind him keeping up and filming as well:eek:4:
The guy behind wasn't keep up...he was holding back so that he could film him. Much respect for guys that can go that fast. Of course that course is pretty friendly. You over cook a turn there and you just go out into the desert. no trees, rails, rocks, etc. to bounce off of.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Wow those guys are brave AND good. Makes Yellow Wolf at the Dragon look like slow motion! Why's that dude wearing Vietnam deep jungle looking camouflage? Pretty smart, I guess he is able to sneak up on those other riders.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
That was some good riding, do you have any video of that on a Goldwing?:joke:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I think all my blue hair fell out watching that!:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes:

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
That helmet will never see another day on the track.
And I agree that the guy filming was going slow and just messing around.
I need a track day.:frown:

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Wow those guys are brave AND good. Makes Yellow Wolf at the Dragon look like slow motion!
No way! YW is on a public road with a 900 lbs bike. He don't look slow!:thumbup:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Those boys can cook! The helmet thing was interesting. Only time my helmet got that close to the road is when I dropped the helmet off the seat. And the fella filming could out run him , yowzir.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Which one is the fastest on that given day is something we'll never know for sure because none of us were there??? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

I do know from videoing people riding kind of fast, (and I've done a lot of it) some can run away from me and others, I can pass when ever I want, but to look at the video you can't tell which one is which???

Mater of fact it all looks kinda like were all going rather slow in the videos, but I promise you we are not going slow!!!
:eek:4: :22yikes: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Must be the stuff on his back... (what is it????) waving around adding to his speed as well as helping to brake... ;):shrug:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Must be the stuff on his back... (what is it????) waving around adding to his speed as well as helping to brake... ;):shrug:
Speed braking.

Looks to be wearing a civi-style ghillie suit.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts