GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally bit the bullet and bought myself a used 2014 F6B.

It was the only F6B for sale here in all of the Canadian Maritimes BTW so it's not like I had a whole lot to compare it with but looking at comparable bikes in Quebec and Ontario, I got this for about $2000.00 less than what they are asking over there, so I'm quite happy with the deal that I got.

I took a chance and drove about two hours from my home to have a look at said bike. It looked to be in great shape, there doesn't seem to be any problems with the paint on this one. It has ABS brakes, yay! That was something that I really wanted.

The GPS and Satellite radio are nice. It has smokey turn signal lenses, center stand, passenger backrest, nice quality black highway pegs, etc... 66,000kms (41,000 miles).

I was really impressed with the degree of effort to document the maintenance history, it's all there in a binder along with receipts, dates that maintenance was performed and at what mileage too.

The seller was a super top-notch guy which made this a great experience.

On my return home, riding this bad boy down the highway for those two hours reassured me that I chose the right bike for me. What a great machine these things are, wow!

·
IronMan
17,633 Posts
Welcome to wing and forum. Best touring bike out there ! Enjoy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats, I have a '14 B Deluxe and I doubt I will ever need another bike. Going dark side next week on it. I can't get enough time riding this sexy machine. Best bike for me, without question.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts