GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just created a new forum and want to get new members. It's about motorcycle touring, riding and photography. Don't want to post the link if it's stepping on anyone's toes. If it's ok to post a link, let me know.

It's not a Honda or a Goldwing forum, just about riding.

Thanks,
Kenny

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Nice looking site Kenny.. Enjoy talking about motorcycles and the photography aspect is a great idea .:thumbup:. Will join:)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice looking site Kenny.. Enjoy talking about motorcycles and the photography aspect is a great idea .:thumbup:. Will join:)
Thanks! I hope this takes off. I would love to take more long riding trips and this idea may make it possible.
Kenny

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Kenny. Thank you for the link. :thumbup:

I saved it to my favorites before a board cry baby has it removed
Same here. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I added it to my favorites as well an will join later today we are always taking photos of our rides around historic sites

great idea

Jeff

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
I added it to my favorites as well an will join later today we are always taking photos of our rides around historic sites

great idea

Jeff
Same here and looks like a great idea. :thumbup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just when I thought everyone thought of all the good ideas for a site this one comes along, great idea and nice looking site. I signed up.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WOW! Thanks everyone! Can't believe so many signed up so quick. I plan to work hard to keep it interesting. Will post a lot of pics.

Right now I'm about 100 miles from home, sitting in a McDonald's in Paintsville, KY. Kind of a chilly rainy morning. Have a passenger and our gear, but didn't bring the trailer. Makes it hard to get the camera in and out.

Thanks again,
Kenny

1 - 19 of 19 Posts