GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It had to be someone, from out west. No riding this weekend, in S.W. Indiana. Happy MLK Day(1/15/07).

Tonight

Periods of rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds around 10 mph in the evening shifting to the west after midnight. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Saturday
Periods of rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Highs in the upper 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Saturday Night
Periods of rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Lows in the mid 40s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Sunday
Periods of rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Highs in the mid 40s to lower 50s. North winds 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Sunday Night
Rain showers and a chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then rain showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Lows in the upper 30s. North winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Martin Luther King Jr Day
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain or light snow. Highs around 40.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Verdayne aka Wingnut said:
It had to be someone, from out west. No riding this weekend, in S.W. Indiana. Happy MLK Day(1/15/07).

Tonight

Periods of rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds around 10 mph in the evening shifting to the west after midnight. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Saturday
Periods of rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Highs in the upper 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Saturday Night
Periods of rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Lows in the mid 40s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Sunday
Periods of rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Highs in the mid 40s to lower 50s. North winds 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Sunday Night
Rain showers and a chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then rain showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Lows in the upper 30s. North winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Martin Luther King Jr Day
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain or light snow. Highs around 40.
We have the same forecast here in Dayton Ohio. Florida is looking better all the time.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
A bit chilly and light rain in the metro Phoenix AZ area today.......

On the flip side today(1-12-2007) I FINALLY received my G-3 Gerbing gloves from the Edwardsville Moto Italia in IL that I ordered on 11-25-2006....

I gots electric warmth

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Tomorrow
Jan 13Sprinkles Sunday
Jan 14Showers Monday
Jan 15Sprinkles Tuesday
Jan 16Flurries Wednesday
Jan 17PM Snow
Hi: 48°
Lo: 37°
Hi: 46°
Lo: 36°
Hi: 44°
Lo: 21°
Hi: 29°
Lo: 16°
Hi: 27°
Lo: 17°
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
454 Posts
IT DOESN'T GET WORSE THEN HIGHS IN THE LOW 80'S N PARTLY CLOUDY ALL WEEKEND / GUESS I'LL CATCH UP ON OLD RERUNS AND SLEEP SINCE ITS TO MISERABLE TO RIDE

·
Chard Member
13,218 Posts
Don't blame me! Going to be in the low 80's and no rain for the next few days.

I'll think about you tomorrow Verdayne. I have to ride about 375 miles for lunch to meet with my Valkyrie Brothers..... 8) I'll be laying the sunscreen on thick tomorrow. :wink:

FYI .... Florida Riders
We'll be at Adkins BBQ in Bell, Fl at 11:30AM.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm sure there are a lot of people here in Mo that will happily trade you for what we may get this weekend starting tonight. Ice tonight with another wave Sat. and another wave Sun. with the possibility of millions without power in Okla, Ar, Mo and Ill. We just went through this recently with over 500,000 households in St. Louis without power for up to 6 days. That's not a lot of fun with temps. forcast to be near single digits before it's over. Wish us luck. ChuckR

·
Registered
828 Posts
Just my luck, today is the Chilly Willy ride here in Georgia. Its 48 outside, guess Ill have to go, I was hoping to sleep in today.

So for those that cant ride, Im sorry........ :(
N Ga Rider

·
Registered
806 Posts
Weather would suck here in southern Minnesota but at -2 it can'nt

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
This is what is looks like for the next 10 days in Southeastern Oklahoma.

Today Jan 13 Heavy Rain
40°/30° 100%

Sun Jan 14 Heavy Rain
48°/35° 100%

Mon Jan 15 Rain / Snow Showers
37°/25° 60%

Tue Jan 16 Mostly Cloudy
40°/22° 10%

Wed Jan 17 Partly Cloudy
43°/24° 10%

Thu Jan 18 Cloudy
47°/33° 10%

Fri Jan 19 Few Showers
50°/35° 30%

Sat Jan 20 Partly Cloudy
54°/34° 20%

Sun Jan 21 Partly Cloudy
51°/32° 20%

Mon Jan 22 Mostly Cloudy
52°/33° 20%

·
Registered
234 Posts
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:01 pm Post subject: OK, which one of you did it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight
Periods of rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Lows in the mid 40s

What's to complain about? I got Snow, Ice, and Highs in the 30's lows in the teens.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Well if you don't like your's, you can have ours:

Today...Much colder. Occasional freezing rain until late morning...Then occasional freezing rain and rain in the late morning and afternoon. Ice accumulation of less than one quarter of an inch. Near steady temperature around 30. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Tonight...Occasional freezing rain and rain. Ice accumulation of less than one quarter of an inch. Near steady temperature around 30. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Sunday...Occasional freezing rain and rain. Ice accumulation of up to one quarter of an inch. Near steady temperature around 30. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Sunday Night...Occasional freezing rain in the evening...Then occasional freezing rain...Snow and sleet after midnight. Low in the mid 20s. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Martin Luther King Jr Day...Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. High in the upper 20s. Northwest wind around 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph.

Monday Night...Colder. Mostly cloudy. Low around 11.

Tuesday...Partly sunny. High in the mid 20s.

Tuesday Night...Partly cloudy. Low around 9.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Verdayne aka Wingnut said:

Hey Verdayne, it must have been this guy from out west:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthre ... 11&page=29

I think he's a bit lonely and wanted some riding company. :snow1:

He left the west coast of Canada on New Years day and is riding a F650GS across the country. Yesterday he was somewhere east of Ottawa.
Call him crazy, call him nuts, but he is one tough Canuck. 8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts