GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son is an OTR Driver for Schnieder, followed an '04 Red off the interstate in Knoxville on I-40 yesterday (in the snow) and when the guy got off the ramp stopped at the sign and you guessed it - forgot to put his feet down!

Paul (my son) said he was just starting to set his parking brake and turn on his flashers to assist the guy when the guy's significant other started giving him one heck of a what for! Paul said that he could hear it inside the cab and started to laugh so hard that he had to get out of there before the SO could start in on him! :lol:

OK now, who's man enough to own up to this one?

G

·
0 Posts
Orange Bandit 4 said:
My son is an OTR Driver for Schnieder, followed an '04 Red off the interstate in Knoxville on I-40 yesterday (in the snow) and when the guy got off the ramp stopped at the sign and you guessed it - forgot to put his feet down!

I seriously doubt you'll get any takers on this one. I mean who in their right mind would confess to owning a RED wing !!! :goflag:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Javern, even though I have nothing to do out there and it's waaaay out of my way, still, I'll come to IA as soon as I could just to meet you man.

You're killing me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Javern said:
Orange Bandit 4 said:

I seriously doubt you'll get any takers on this one. I mean who in their right mind would confess to owning a RED wing !!! :goflag:
I DO!! But I sure don't ride it in the snow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts